BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test by Abbott (2 Tests): Discover the fast, proven and trusted COVID-19 antigen test that is readily available over-the-counter at retailers across the country. Purchase the BinaxNOW(tm) COVID-19 Antigen Self Test and perform the test with a simple nasal swab in the comfort and convenience of your home. BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test is available under FDA Emergency Use Authorization.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or send to a lab.
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: Indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer.
- DETECTS ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 2 tests that are designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms. The box includes 2 tests that are indicated for serial testing. Serial testing should be performed in individuals with negative results at least twice over three days (with at least 48 hours between tests) for symptomatic individuals and three times over five days (with at least 48 hours between tests) for asymptomatic individuals.
- Detects MULTIPLE STRAINS, including the DELTA and OMICRON variants: Abbott conducted a computational analysis of the detection of multiple SARS-COV-2 strains, including the Delta and Omicron variants, and predicts no impact to the performance of our BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test.
- #1 COVID-19 SELF TEST IN THE US: BinaxNOW Self Test uses the same technology used by doctors.
- FOR PERSONAL USE: This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter when returning from a trip abroad. For proof of negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test may be a better choice.
- DISCLAIMER: The BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test has not been FDA cleared or approved. It has been authorized by the FDA under an emergency use authorization. It has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARSCoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens, and are only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner. © 2021 Abbott. All rights reserved. BinaxNOW is a trademark of Abbott and used with permission. Any photos displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Any person depicted in such photos is a model.