Genuine Factory Parts blades are designed and rigorously tested to maximize safety and performance. These blades are the only blades engineered to the original equipment's exact specifications. Manufactured using 10B38 Steel and to a 42 Rockwell Hardness rating, these blades meet American National Standards Institute requirements for safety. To protect your investment, only use Genuine Factory Parts blades.
- Original equipment part for Blades starting with 942-05052 and 742-05052.
- Fits Troy-Bilt, Bolens, Huskee, MTD, Yard Machines and Yard-Man lawn tractors and zero-turn mowers with 50 in. cutting decks.
- Refer to the Parts list label under the rider hood or under the zero-turn seat mounting bracket for original equipment parts.
- The zero-turn seat will need to be pivoted forward for visibility of the Parts List label.
- Contents include three blades with a 6-point star center hole pattern.
- Factory tested and approved to provide the perfect fit, strength, durability and performance.
- Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort.
- Blades are designed to create a higher-lifting airflow. Ideal for grass collection systems and bagging grass clippings.
- Bagging blades propel more clippings into the bags and leave fewer clippings behind, creating a well-manicured lawn.